Wednesday 23 December 2020

Our soul intertwine our world collide our hearts are one we are one

☁️☁️☁️

Poetry inspired by foam, cotton candy & clouds ☁️ 

Our soul intertwine 
our world collide 
our hearts are one 
we are one! 

Lying on a bed of clouds ☁️
Dreaming in a way out loud

Angels all around
Love is found

Our only soul intertwine
Between yours and mine ❤️

If you are only a dream 
Why are we a team
 
I know you feel the same
It’s just a matter of time

How do our world collide 
When we are so polite

We will never make a move
Even if we are approve 

How did we arrive here in the first place
If only time could and might replace

This unusual phenomenon that stole our hearts
Leaving us with emptiness, scars and marks 

It’s hard to say when pride and ego interfere
That’s when our love and faith disappear 

Nothing is possible in the natural
All things are possible in the supernatural

All I can say is thank you 
All I can ask if it’s a little too late
I wish I could read you 
I wish I have a little more faith 

Copyrighted @JelineLohJen-Li


Copyrighted @ Jeline Loh Jen-Li






No comments:

Post a Comment