Wednesday 9 December 2020

I’m a protected species well once

✨Aft nearly two months met up with my mom though we video call every single day it gets too much some days! 






P/S: I had a very hard time leaving Subang Jaya (hometown-born, bred,work,live there for almost forever) I was once very protected and grew up in a super protected environment with a close knitted fam..once! I didn’t know of anything evil nor jealousy and then came naysayers and unloved influence telling me I should get out of my comfort zone and such! As naive as I was I did and independence & freedom was all I thought I needed so since 2011 I’ve been extremely independent and I could never turn back time coz my mom is no longer the same, my late dad isn’t around and my brothers are all scattered! 

I never knew what abundance was till I’m married and realized that my home has a huge round dining table it was filled with aplenty of food every single day and we love to high tea and supper so I’m kind of round and I have aplenty of love dresses 👗 and earrings and fam outings and trips! We were straight forward & fun loving🥰❤️✨

Ah I just so want to turn back ⏰ ! 

So tell me about a #jokeofalifetime oh and I’m just writing ✍️ and reflecting coz this is all 2020 is about! 

So no judgmental people around pls also no toxic nor evil people around coz these days I pray hard God will avenge my enemies on my behalf and redeem whatever I’ve lost#amen! 

Btw, I will always admire the love my mom has to the extent she is so kind to donate everytime we passed by the needy, to give beyond, to serve as much as she could but I’m learning self love these days so I’ll not walk in that path to be taken for granted by anyone!

She used to cook for her cell group yam cakes, fried mihun and chicken rendang! It was the best! She is def an inspiration and I always 💭 that she is the best mom in the 🌎 back then!!! ✨💕❤️ 

 #motherdaughter 

#twinning #youandme ✨

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.!!!! ✨💕❤️ 

 #motherdaughter 

#happinessisachoice #youandme ✨

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. .

.

.

#memories

#myinspiration#mommylove#lifegoals#writer#highlyfavored#livesimply#livenow#momfashion#liveinspired#fashionstatement#lockdownlife#girlpower#livingmybestlife#minime#fashiontrends#stories#momlife#poet#neutralstyle#discoverunder1k#ilovechristmas#momandme#reflectiongram#memorylane

No comments:

Post a Comment