Tuesday 8 December 2020

Rain of Joy

✨๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป❤️

Hating the rain was a familiarity 

Loving the rain now is a clarity

Hating myself was a mood

Loving myself now it’s all good #iwrite 


As it rains each drop on me reminds me of the love of Christ 

He watched me and cries for me so I could have His joy in exchange

He loves me as His bride and He will always cherish me no matter how life lets me down 

I love Him as much as He loves me and He will always be my most prized crown 


If a God has so much love for someone so little like me how amazing it is to put my faith in Him 

If someone like me is so fragile how amazing it would be if a God that made the world held me in His palm 


How I love you Lord you are always there for me and listening to me and you feel me ever more deeply 

With my every breathe I will love you and I will always choose you over anyone 

I love you Lord and there is nothing that matters more to me than your love and your presence and your guidance 

I could trade the whole world just to be in the world where you and I belong 

I love you my Jesus Christ and my best friend and my love and thank you for telling me every little secrets and every little sentiments you did for me I love it all and I treasure it in my deepest soul


There is none like you truly who is my very heartbeat

I need you more than yesterday coz I love you more than before ❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

ILY ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿป 

Yours sincerely your fragile, dependent, totally lost  without you daughter.  






No comments:

Post a Comment