Monday 27 February 2012

Life Taught Me To Be Grateful

Life Taught Me To Be Grateful

Today life taught me one thing
It is to be grateful for everything
While waiting for my turn to see the doctor
Though am not in a serious sickness to be foster
I found myself feeling sorry for the patients
They are in great discomfort yet so patience
I pray for them to have a speedy recovery
If only they knew Christ they would have victory
As the Blood of Jesus Christ washes away all illness
In no time soon they would be rejoicing in fullness
It saddens me to see people being helpless
Not being able to help much I felt useless
But I do believe in the power of prayer
It will keep our lives from the slayer
All I can say is we will not be aware
If it ends this moment we have to care
For all the ones that we truly treasure
Not taking them for granted by the pressure
Each day of our lives by all means be generous
Do not live life so serious but be humorous
I just want to give thanks for being alive
I will try my best in this life to LIVE!

Copyrighted @ Jeline Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment