Friday 20 April 2012

It Is as It Is

It Is as It Is

A mixture of emotions just sips in my soul
No words can describe it nor ways to express
All the hope and dream I had plan as my goal
Going the wrong direction makes me depress

How did I not alter
How did it even started
How did it even falter
How did I let it slipped

Nearly close by but further
Almost there but never
It happens for a reason
Underlining all is decent

Feeling mad couldn't change a thing
It is beyond your control
Now all is left is for you to think
Helpless as a time patrol

It's on this very day
It's just meant that way
It's not for us to say
It's somehow sigh, nay

Don't yell to me bout hope I have none
Don't scream to me bout life I rather die
(Without hope, people perish.
A tiny bit of hope, let's cherish)

Copyrighted @ Jeline Loh Jen-Li

2 comments:

  1. love your writings missed you the last weeks :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janice..I've been looking through your pictures, baby Jaxon is soo adorable and lovely! :D

      Delete