Sunday 29 January 2012

He Loves Me

He is always waiting to hear from me
He is always jealous for me when I have no time for Him
He is always protecting me no matter what decisions I made
He is always so gentle to me when I confide in Him
He is always reassuring to me when I have doubts on Him
He is always there for me regardless of how I neglected Him
He is always my best friend even when I am not a friend to Him
He is always wanting the best for me though I am blinded at times
He is always the joy in my life when I am sad
He is always so fatherly to me when I am lacked
He is always my provider when I am in need
He is always showing me unconditional loves
He is always being kind to me when I am ugly
He is always caring towards my emotional needs
He is always concerned about my well being in life

He loves me oh how he loves me!
Truly you are the best thing that has happen to me Jesus Christ!

It is your loves that leads me on and brings me to where I am today
It is your grace that never leaves me when I have given up
It is your hands that rescues me in time when I am drowning
It is your mercy that fills me when I am treated unfairly
It is you that matters in my life!

If I could do just one thing today I would want to be in your House!
If I could choose between a life of popularity without you & a low profile life with you I would choose the latter
If I could turn back the clock I would to make amends of the time I didn't spend enough with you
If I could love someone who doesn't loves you by your will I would otherwise you reign
If I could honor other gods besides you and make them my idol I wouldn't Jesus Christ!

I would rather be neglected by the world than you, father!
I would rather be known as a Christian fanatic than someone who is of disrespect to You!
I would rather love my enemies than being disobedient to you!
I would rather be in the right place at your right timing than to dishonor you!
I would rather live a life with You as the center than a sidetrack life!

I love you oh How I love you too Father! <3
I am really the apple of your eyes!

Copyrighted @ Jeline Loh

3 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful, God given gift of poetry.
    May God bless you in writing your verses.
    If you wish, why not check out my page, "Frank's Christian thoughts"?
    I hope there will be something in it to help build your faith.
    God bless,
    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Frank! You have just made my day!:) I'll check out soon, am sure it would inspire me!:) God bless!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, amazing according to the book!:)

    ReplyDelete