Friday 6 January 2012

I Love You, Not Anymore!

I Love You, Not Anymore!

I thought I knew you
Right from the start you were enticing
You seems to be all that
You seem to know how I feel
You seem to know my very thoughts
I began to open myself up to you
To realize that you were not what I thought
I still hold onto you
But I doubted myself again
I knew I could be wrong
I knew we are not meant to be
Because the world is telling me so
I prove them wrong
Coz I knew you were right
I knew you were meant for me
As time pass us by
Your action speaks for itself
I could only see that
Probably the world is right
I was too naïve to believe
To hold onto something that
Doesn’t seems to reciprocate my love
Doesn’t seems to justify my principles
Doesn’t seems to support my needs
I should have seen what others seen from the start
I should have learn from my experience
I should have known you will never change
You were putting on an act with me
Just to get my attention
Just to waste my time
Just to satisfy your loneliness
Now I have myself to blame
For trusting you so deeply
For pouring my heart out
For giving you the best of me
I love you
Not anymore!

Written 20th December 2011

Copyrighted @ Jeline Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment