Friday 6 January 2012

Give Me My Sanity

Give Me My Sanity
Feeling frustrated I am
Trying to get my work done
Realizing that everything is not in order
How do I get on with my current task?
When I have to cover the previous ones
Where it was left undone
It was all swept under the carpet
By the previous staff
Now it surfaces and I have to solved it
Wanted so badly to scold her
For making me so badly burden now
Yet I have to struggle with own current ones
Boss is never around
Who cares about the length of time?
It’s just a month that I am working here
What is frustrating is the job never seems to be completed
It is all hanging in the air and I am losing my focus now
It is driving me nuts as I hate to be diversify
If a thing is not done perfectly yet
Arghhhhhhh! Shoot me! Please!

Written on 22nd December 2011

Copyrighted @ Jeline Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment