Monday 30 April 2012

Back To You

Back To You

Many times I had wander away
Still my heart finds it's way
For trusting in you I had scar
Still I tried hard to stay far
All your promises of all that is well
I have yet to see how could I tell
I felt cheated by the one I trust
Unknown my heart is hard liken a crust
I ran in circles to ignore
I hide behind closed door
Still I can't forget you
Still I can't live without you
Why are you doing this to me
Why can't you just let me be
I am not what you have seen
I am not what I could have been
Knowing what is right I had avoid
Deep down in me I had a void
I had to pretend to be tough
Faking a countenance of rough
Knowing you has made me smile
Now my world is just plain dull
Love, joy & peace was mine
Now all I ever do is whine
Knowing what it takes to be healed
This broken mess I am in is sealed
Nothing can change not even change
Well this is not at all strange
I am stubborn headed
Knowing I am dreaded
Still I chose not to commit
Of all that I should submit
But I can't excuse you
My entirety is in you
You care deeply for me
You never dumped me
It was I that was reluctant
You were never hesitant
To shower me with your grace
I am lost in your embrace
I could no longer hold my will
I pray once again I will be still
I'm asking to be force by you
To bring me back to you!
(Longing to come back to you, Abba Father!)

Copyrighted @ Jeline Loh Jen-Li

No comments:

Post a Comment