Tuesday 19 January 2021

I am me

I am just so amazing. I’ve come too far to let anyone say anything about me and it doesn’t matter what anyone says as long as I know who I am and what I went thru that made me who I am right now and I’m happy being and loving myself despite any variables that might change because I am made to be loved and to love. In Jesus name amen 🙏🏻

(I do not like anyone to assume anything about me at all or force personality on me because I only share what I portray on a superficial level or just an instance or a moment not even a part of me and truthfully no one on earth knows me nor any 🧩 about me! None! The only person that knows me very well is only ONE ☝️- Jesus Christ! )

So I guess when it comes to love n heart n compassion n humanity yeah I’m a fool and I could go on being like that too

It’s just my values I don’t wanna regret anything later

It’s like if I know someone needs something n I didn’t do it I’ll regret very badly hence there isn’t boundaries because love knows no boundaries and that was my motto all along 

Hence despite all the hardships in life I kept being lovely because that is who I am! I am made out of love and love is that constant that keeps me going and flourishing!

Written @jelinelohjen-li




No comments:

Post a Comment