Monday 12 March 2012

The Peculiar and Quirky One

The Peculiar and Quirky One

Among a bunch of flowers
In the Garden of Cladious
Each flower has its significance
Each represents a prominence

Some has the moves like Jagger
While some stood silently in eager  
Others could sing with a golden voice
While some just make some noise

Some speaks gracefully
While some boastfully
Others is truly a beauty
While some looks moody

Despite each uniqueness
There is one that stood out
One known for her quirkiness
She is peculiar, no doubt

One fine day, the queen needed
A cure for her precious child
A rare disease that has affected
Him, there would be no aid

But one, the fragrance of a flower
She has heard very well of the Garden of Cladious
Where flowers of authentic flair
Could be found, well known as insidious

She prepares her valets, aplenty of them
Each to carry a flower from the Garden
The flowers were clueless, will they be harm
They begged to be released from the warden

But one, The Peculiar and Quirky one
Stood firm and defended her ground
Not my friends, but me alone
It is me, Now I am found

I am the only cure
This I know for sure
I have been having this vision
Now I have found my mission!

I am finally proud
Of myself and vowed
That I will not be ashamed
For I am Fearfully and Wonderfully made! 

Copyrighted @ Jeline Loh

2 comments: