Thursday 8 March 2012

Karaoke-Birthday Celebration with Cell Group

Karaoke-Birthday Celebration with Cell Group

Wow I must say
It's a rare day
I had so much fun
Karaoke-ing in pun

Songs after songs
Till we forgot the time
Till we had sore throats
Gulping our honey lime

Waiting for our turn
To boast of our forte
While we listen to learn
Of the others, taking part

Yay it is my turn to sing
I love you like a love song
By Serena Gomez, my favorite
I sounded lame but I don't care

Oops I did it again
Though I ain't no Spears
There's no need to explain
As I've got all the cheers

Oh no, it's not my birthday
Sorry to steal the limelight
I forgot it is now a Thursday
We should call it a night!

Only a few more hours to sleep
Though it really is a fun cell group outing
If only my alarm will not beep
For sure we won't stop singing and shouting

PS: Happy Birthday! It's your Birthday!

Copyrighted @ Jeline Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment