Sunday 4 March 2012

I Just Can't Help Falling...

I Just Can't Help Falling...

From falling, I kept holding back
I built a wall to guard my heart
I am afraid it will soon be attack
But I realized this wall of Jericho
It will tumble down not too long, ago

Reminding myself not to let anyone in
Protecting myself like a guarded princess
Acting as if, if my guard is down it's a sin
I guess I can't help falling, it's a weakness
Judging from this, I know you are my witness

I just can't help falling in love with you
If one day you stop loving me I am afraid
I can't stand on my own two feet once again
Though in the present moment you are not jaded
By me, but I hope to be loved always I prayed

I just can't help falling for you
I just can't help loving you more

Copyrighted @ Jeline Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment