Tuesday 6 April 2021

My beautiful daughter’s 5th birthday🥰❤️!

🌈⭐️Blessed 5th Birthday My Beautiful Daughter! ❤️🙏🏻

I love you and thank you for coming into my life and making me your mom! 🙌🏻🥰
You taught me to love life in a different way and I never knew I could love so unconditionally and sacrificially! 💃🏻
Loving you to bits my baby! ❤️
Love our everyday ordinary lives together and love every little moments we share they are the indeed the most memorable! ❤️

🌸Thank you for showing me love and thinking of me as your universe!!! 



































 🌈⭐️Blessed 5th Birthday My Beautiful Daughter! ❤️🙏🏻

Wishing you the best in the universe and may God’s favor and abundance be poured into you! May your soul flourish with unending joy and peace! May God bless your beautiful charismatic soul and may you live everyday knowing you’re in His good hands! May the Holy Spirit guide you for all the days of your lives! May Jesus be your best friend just like your mummy! Amen! 


🌈✨Easter Weekend Fun Celebrating my Bae’s Birthday! ✨🌈

Simply blessed my heart ❤️ to see the joy and excitement on her face! 😍

Still can’t believe she is 5!!! 

She is forever my baby to me!!!⭐️🙏🏻🌈

P/S: May we have joy and fullness of life since Jesus is alive and our redeemer lives! ❤️🥰 #amen


No comments:

Post a Comment